Week 1 – August 1-7, 2021
Week 2 – August 8-14, 2021
Family Camp is a an opportunity for families to experience days together that are filled with great food, fun, friendships, and an opportunity for family time in the purest form. Each day includes Chapel time with programs designed for both parents and kids, organized family activities, canoeing, sports, and ample free time. For some, it has become a vacation tradition spread down through generations.
Registration Fees (per camper):
- Adults (age 11 & up) = $275.00
- Children (age 5-10) = $175.00
- (Children 4 & under no charge)
TOTAL MAXIMUM FAMILY RATE PAYABLE (due upon arrival at camp):
$1000 BEFORE JUNE 1st or $1050 AFTER JUNE 1st
*Family max rate based on single household.
or register by mail by downloading and filling out the following form:
and mail with payment to:
BONNECHERE BAPTIST CAMP
c/o FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH
279 Alicia Street
Arnprior, ON K7S 1H6
Family Camp Rules & Regulations
TO ALL CAMPERS COMING TO BONNECHERE FAMILY CAMP:
The following items have been discussed and decided upon by the camp board and are policies that must be followed for our campers.
- The entire camp grounds are non smoking
- Bunks must NOT be unscrewed and moved. If you prefer a double bed please request same and these rooms will be assigned on a first come first served basis. We cannot guarantee double bed accommodations.
- No electric coolers or air conditioning units brought or owned by campers may be used.
- For your safety, shoes must be worn at all times, except on the beach or in your room. Parents please monitor your children.
- No swimsuits to be worn in the dining hall at meal times. No shoes, no shirts, no service!
- Meals are predetermined and served promptly according to schedule posted by director. Please note on application forms or advise director of any specific allergies or health concerns.
- There is no lifeguard at family camps. Parents are responsible for the safety of your children. Please remember that this is a Christian camp, appropriately modest bathing suits please!
- Canoes will be available each day following the chapel session until dark. Entry to the lake is only from the camp grounds. Life jackets must be worn and each canoe must have a safety kit.
- Only camp staff is permitted in the kitchen area. This is a health department regulation. Arrangements can be made for special refrigeration needs. Please talk to the cook or director.
- Campers must supply their own pillows, sheets, blankets and other personal items.
- Check out is 11:00 a.m. When you are leaving, please ensure your cabin is as neat and clean as it was when you arrived.
- There are no washing facilities on the campgrounds for campers. There is a laundromat in the town of Pembroke, 30 minutes away.
We’re glad you’re coming and hope you have a relaxing and enjoyable week!