Time & Location
Aug 07, 2:00 p.m. – Aug 13, 11:00 a.m.
Family Maximum: $1000.00, 3566 Round Lake Rd, Killaloe, ON K0J 2A0, Canada
About The Event
Family Camp is an opportunity for families to experience days together that are filled with great food, fun, friendships, and an opportunity for family time in the purest form. Each day includes Chapel time with programs designed for both parents and kids, organized family activities, canoeing, sports, and ample free time. For some, it has become a vacation tradition spread down through generations.
Registration Fees (per camper):
- Adults (age 11 & up)..................$250.00
- Children (ages 5 - 10)................$150.00
- Children (under 4).....................$0.00
Maximum Family Rate Payable:
$1000.00 Before June 1st
$1100.00 After June 1st
Family Camp Rules & Regulations
The following items have been discussed and decided upon by the camp board and are policies that must be followed for our campers.
- The entire campgrounds are non-smoking
- Bunks must not be unscrewed and moved. Rooms with a double bed are available upon request on a first-come, first-serve basis. We cannot guarantee double bed accommodations.
- No electric coolers or air conditioning units brought or owned by campers may be used.
- For your safety, shoes must be worn at all times, except on the beach or in your room. Parents, please monitor your children.
- No swimsuits to be worn in the dining hall at mealtimes. No shoes, no shirts, no service!
- Meals are predetermined and served promptly according to the schedule posted by the director. Please note on the application form any specific allergies or health concerns.
- There is no lifeguard at family camps. Parents are responsible for the safety of their children. Please remember that this is a Christian camp, appropriately modest bathing suits please!
- Canoes will be available each day following the chapel session until dark. Entry to the lake with camp owned canoes is only permitted from the campgrounds. Life jackets must be worn and each canoe must have a safety kit.
- Only camp staff is permitted in the kitchen area. This is a health department regulation. Arrangements can be made for special refrigeration needs. Please talk to the cook or director.
- Campers must supply their own pillows, sheets, blankets and other personal items.
- Check out is 11:00 a.m. When you are leaving, please ensure your cabin is as neat and clean as it was when you arrived.
- There are no laundry facilities on the campgrounds for campers. There is a laundromat in the town of Pembroke, 30 minutes away.